CURRENT COVID-19 IMPACTS
Current 1/9/2020 MBVC
- In the interest of community safety we have increased our social distancing requirements, we ask that only 1 adult family member attends the consultation.
- Please answer screening questions from staff at time of booking.
- If you, or anyone you are living with, is currently under mandatory self isolation , please contact the clinic prior to your appointment.
- If you, or anyone you are living with has been unwell in the last 7 days, please contact the clinic prior to your appointment. (this includes cold and flu symptoms).
- Please follow physical distancing rules and stay at least 1.5mtr apart form others
- Please sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the building
Treating both small and production animals, our veterinarians and nursing staff are well qualified in the latest methods and technologies, in surgery and in the field.
Our clinic is fully equipped with the latest in medical technology.
The admission time for surgery and other procedures is between 8am - 8:30am, however other times can be arranged.
Don't feed your pet 12 hours prior to surgery, although water is permissible until the time of admission. This is to reduce the risk of vomiting while under general anesthetic.
WAITING ROOM ETIQUETTE
Please keep dogs secure on leads and cats in containers.
We have collars, leads and cat cages available for purchase at the clinic.
MURRAY BRIDGE VETERINARY CLINIC PHARMACY
By having our own extensive pharmacy we can offer you a one-stop-shop for all your veterinary needs. Some drugs legally require a consultation before being prescribed.
We can also provide repeat prescriptions on some medications and by phoning ahead we can offer you the convenience of having medications ready when you arrive.