CURRENT COVID-19 IMPACTS
Current 01/9/2021 MBVC
MBVC UPDATE – COVID 19
There are still some public restrictions that we will all need to follow to ensure we keep ourselves, our clients and our community safe.
Murray Bridge Veterinary Clinic will still be open for your pet’s healthcare needs. Please respect the following guidelines.
- If you have been to any of the known exposure sites, are currently in self isolation or awaiting any COVID-19 tests please inform us prior to attending the clinic. We will work with you to find an alternative method of consultation. The exposure sites can be found using the following link www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing. This will also include anyone you are living with or have close contact with.
- Please inform the staff prior to your visit if you come down with any cold or flu symptoms (even if you have not been to an exposure site).
- Please use the QR code check in system every time you visit the clinic (or the manual form at reception).
- Please use the hand sanitizer prior to entry to the clinic and on leaving.
- Strictly one person to attend the clinic per pet.
- Please respect the staff’s direction in regards to room capacities and please practice social distancing between others while in the clinic. (there will be limits to the amount of people in the waiting room and consulting rooms).
- Please continue to wear your mask. Our staff will be wearing masks and we request that owners do as well. Masks can be supplied on request.
Please be patient with the MBVC staff who are here to help you all through this adjustment of restrictions Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any non-urgent questions, food or medication orders and we can have orders ready for collection to reduce the amount of time you will need to wait in the clinic.
As always, we sincerely thank all of our wonderful clients for their continued support.
The team at Murray Bridge Veterinary Clinic
Treating both small and production animals, our veterinarians and nursing staff are well qualified in the latest methods and technologies, in surgery and in the field.
Our clinic is fully equipped with the latest in medical technology.
The admission time for surgery and other procedures is between 8am - 8:30am, however other times can be arranged.
Don't feed your pet 12 hours prior to surgery, although water is permissible until the time of admission. This is to reduce the risk of vomiting while under general anesthetic.
WAITING ROOM ETIQUETTE
Please keep dogs secure on leads and cats in containers.
We have collars, leads and cat cages available for purchase at the clinic.
MURRAY BRIDGE VETERINARY CLINIC PHARMACY
By having our own extensive pharmacy we can offer you a one-stop-shop for all your veterinary needs. Some drugs legally require a consultation before being prescribed.
We can also provide repeat prescriptions on some medications and by phoning ahead we can offer you the convenience of having medications ready when you arrive.